Regular sweeping is undeniably the most important factor in the overall “look” of your business property. Consider these important factors when deciding how important parking area maintenance is to your company – and to your visitors:
- First Impressions – Is your business professional, organized and careful, or does your building leave an impression of a poorly operated business.
- The Look of Success – Well-kept grounds portray a look of success. An image of success build confidence.
- Competitive Edge – With fierce competition in the commercial and retail markets, your potential visitors will make the initial decision between you or you competitor based on appearance.
- Show Off your Grounds – Unkempt pavement distracts from landscaping and ornamental design. Why invest in your building’s exterior when litter and debris divert the viewers eye and destroy your presentation?
- Avoid Vehicle Damage – Debris deters visitors who are concerned with the safety of their vehicles, especially tire damage.
- Safety Considerations – Attention to the appearance of your facility also implies attention to the safety of your visitors. Increase the confidence level of your entering visitor by keeping areas clean.
- Storm Water Runoff Management – Proper sweeping assists you in controlling storm water runoff pollution. Sweeping is a BMP (Best Management Practice) for storm water runoff.
- Encourage Cleanliness – Visitors are less likely to litter an area that is free of debris.
- Increase Pavement Life – Sand, dirt and trash are abrasive and will shorten the life of pavement as well as the length of service time of seal coating, striping, etc.
- Image-Building – Malls and Office Complex Managers can assist in increasing traffic to their client’s businesses by presenting an appealing image of professionalism through well-maintained grounds.
- Sanitation – Long-standing debris attracts rodents and pests, and can create a hazard for pedestrians. Lawsuits based on unsanitary maintenance practices can be difficult to beat.
- Deterioration – Dirt deteriorates pavement, encouraging cracks and eventual plant growth.
- Replacement costs for pavement exceed the cost of routine sweeping maintenance.
Contact us to discuss your property’s maintenance needs. We can assist you in developing a customized
solution that makes your exterior an asset to your building!